Friday, August 8, 2008

Penelope Cruz Keeps Quiet On Her Love Affair

Hollywood star Penelope Cruz evaded inquiries encompassing her love affair with Javier Bardem after she was cornered on a recent tv interview. The actress has kept silent on the couple's relationship after they were 1st photographed embracing on a beach last summer, in spite of Bardem's 'No Country for Old Men' co-star Woody Harrelson validating the couple's love affair in the beginning of this year. Penelope was questioned by late night host David Letterman on an appearance during his tv program on Wednesday night, while he tried to get the star spilling the beans about Bardem's likeness to the characters he depicts on film. Nevertheless, the actress declined to recognize her romantic affair with the actor, snapping, "That's very difficult to respond to since I don't as yet ask myself when I'm developing a character, So if I don't dare to equate myself with the character, I wouldn't do it with anyone else."

No comments: