Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mischa Barton Does'nt Like Drunks

Mischa Barton was fed up with herself after her drunk driving arrest last year, because she can not put up with people who drink and drive. The actress said she was guilty of a DUI in April and was condemned to three years probation after being taken into custody in December. Mischa states to a British magazine, "The situation is, I detest drunk drivers. Residing in L.A., I can't tolerate them, and that's why I am so frustrated with myself. I needed to demonstrate to the court that I would take it entirely in earnest, so I went to rehabilatation to show I was serious about being sober. "It actually aided in obtaining the more severe aspects of my consequence omitted since, you know, that's what they need to see, you're not an alcoholic, and you don't have a drinking problem." The actress thinks a lot of youthful Tinseltown star's troubles are a result of being hassled by the media, taking a strong stand that the rumor press can make celebrities "loony." She makes it plain and simple, "I don't go to the gossip Web sites, it's unhealthy, and I believe it's a big percentage of what makes people in L.A. crazy."

No comments: