Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kate Winslet Says That Titanic Sex Scene Felt Weird


Kate Winslet thinks it was strange acting out a sex shot scene with Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie Titanic. And that may possibly be true since her husband Sam Mendes was behind the movie camera. The Titanic actor and actress, who played lovers approximately ten years ago in James Cameron's smash hit, will pair up again for a new movie called Revolutionary Road. And not surprisingly, Kate Winslet felt uneasy having her husband directing the film. Kate expressed: "I just kept stating, This is overly... strange." Leo was telling me, 'Oh, get over it.' And I told him, 'Yeah, a small reminder: You're my dearest friend. He's my hubby. This is a little strange.' "I did'nt understand how much my interpersonal chemistry with him after Titanic would still remain. It's swell to find out we can just fall right into it, like recall memory." The movie Revolutionary Road tells the story of a youthful couple growing up in the 1950s fighting to come to solutions with their troubles while trying to rear their 2 children.

No comments: