Thursday, October 2, 2008

Katy Perry's Parents Loathe Her Latest Song

Nearly all of us turn up the loudness while I Kissed A Girl blasts from the radio - only Katy Perry's parents have denounced the melody "disgraceful and loathsome". The heartfelt Christian preachers are profoundly ashamed of the controversial lyrics about two girls kissing, and say the song encourages sin. Mom Mary Hudson stated: "I detest the song. It distinctly encourages gayness and its content is disgraceful and loathsome. "I can not even listen to it. The 1st time I heard it I was in absolute shock. When it goes on the radio I bow down my head and pray." In the video recording, Katy presents provocatively in underclothes as she belts out: "I kissed a girl and I liked it/ The savor of her cherry chapstick." Only in spite of Katy's No1 chart success, her mom has thrashed her titilating lyrics.

No comments: