Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jennifer Aniston Wants To Spend Time Alone

Brokenhearted Jennifer Aniston has disclosed to friends that she's taking a time out from men. After a chain of fallen apart relationships, finally with pop singer John Mayer, she's made up one's mind she needs some time away for herself. Jen in truth is perfectly sensational, no doubt about it. How come she's unmarried is beyond the imagination. Only the actress, presently on vacation in Mexico unaccompanied, reportedly assured a near acquaintance: “I merely require to pass time with myself for a little while. “I recognize people view me and suppose I've the complete life with the career and the income. “Simply it entirely may look a bit empty if you do not have somebody to share it with. "That sounds as if it is a commonplace, only it is indeed genuine. Perhaps I ought to convert to a nun."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is nicer to spend some time with others than to be alone hehehe.....