Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Heidi Klum Wants More Children

Victoria Supermodel Heidi Klum is prepared to enlarge her family unit, asserting she would like to have at any rate one additional kid with husband Seal. The mother-of-three has two kids with the vocalist, Henry, 3, and Johan,1, as well her 1st kid, 4 year old Leni, brought forth by Formula 1 top executive Flavio Briatore. Only she questions the size of her family unit will equal that of Hollywood super parents Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who have 6 children.
Klum states, "That I forever place my family 1st. My love, Seal, is number 1 and so our kids are right behind him. I do not believe that anything is more crucial than them. We may have an additional one or two children. I am not certain we will keep up with Brad and Angelina though." Seal and Klum got married in 2005.

No comments: