Friday, July 25, 2008

Eva Mendes Promotes Calvin Klein Undergarments

Since a stretch in rehabilatation in the early part of this year, Tinseltown actress Eva Mendes is back in a line of work. The 2 Fast 2 Furious star comes out in a hot new advertising campaign for Calvin Klien's Seductive Comfort underclothing lay out. Eva Mendes is also starting to work on her next motion picture, the law-breaking drama Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans which will co-star Val Kilmer and Nicolas Cage.Eva Mendes signed into the Cirque Lodge in Utah in January to cope with "personal matters," among stories of drug use and body issues. Eva states: 'There are so many numerous lies out there involving my latest travel to Cirque Lodge. But I don't care what individuals believe. I really don't care. So I will neither admit nor deny. "I have no interest in being a representative for any type of substance-abuse organization."

No comments: