Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mariah Carey Not Ready To Get Pregnant

Mariah Carey has suggested she will hold back any baby news if she comes down pregnant with hubby Nick Cannon's baby. The sexy star got hitched with rapper Cannon this past April after a whirlwind love affair. And she acknowledges it was merely afterwards falling for Cannon, that she reconsidered bearing children. She states, "I have changed my thinking since I'm with The one and only. I believe we'd make good parents, and that we would be capable to work out everything in agreement." Only Carey takes a firm stand she's in no hurry to begin a household and will simply assume matters when they arrive. She contributes, "People are perpetually asking me if I am pregnant, only I do not care to discuss it too much. I simply entertain it as the future phase. We will find out."

No comments: