Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal Former Lovers During Previous Life?


It is reported by hollywood psychic Kenny Kingston that spiritual guides have told him that Reese and Jake were lovers in an earlier period of time and were always destined to be together. Reportedly by the spiritual guides they were both medics during World War I and were romantically involved. He was a Doctor and she was a Nurse, and he was called away to do more active duty. Some how they must complete this relationship that was started in an early period in which it will fully blossom. Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal have been romantically linked since Reese split from her husband Ryan Phillippe last year. Fortunately my spirit guides have told me I was a Jackass in my past life but that's only if I really want to believe my spirit guides!

No comments: