Thursday, March 5, 2009

Miley Cyrus Says She Was Bullied At School

Miley Cyrus was so severely pushed around at schooltime that a cheese sandwich she hung onto became “pretty much my dearest supporter”. She states her school days were “friendless, lonesome and pathetic” - allowing her in never-ending dread of physical mistreatment. In her recent book Miley Cyrus: Miles To Go, the Hannah Montana actress speaks out honestly more or less about the pitiful memories from her Tennessee high school. She published: “The girls would push me around. These were bad, ruffian girls. I was underweight and tiny. They were fully able of causing me bodily damage.” On one affair she was locked away in a bathroom by her persecutors and challenged to a battle by ‘The Anti-Miley Club’. She states: “It appeared like Operation Make Miley Miserable was intensifying to afresh degree. A lot like Operation Take Miley Down. “Three girls pranced up and remained firm looming across me. My belly roiled. I clung to my grilled cheese sandwich as if it was the hand of my dearest admirer.

No comments: