Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tara Reid Checks Herself Into Rehab

Actress Tara Reid has signed herself into a rehab clinic in Calif., her representative has affirmed. The actress will spend Christmas Day and the New Year in the Promises Treatment Center in Malibu. The treatment she is seeking is not known. Her spokesperson states, "Tara Reid has signed herself into Promises Treatment Center. We treasure your respect to her and her family's secrecy at this moment." An acquaintance states Reid went into Promises this last Tuesday, "Her acquaintances and family are supportive of her decision. She signed in herself and it was her chose." Back in Oct of 2008, the former ill-famed party girl assured the media she was at present a "social drinker" after years of excessive drunkenness. And she took a firm stand she was never enticed to slide backwards to her previous, wild ways: "No. I've done it. Believe me. I have done plenty for a lifespan of everything. I have had an outstanding time. I partied. I had fun. I ate and drank whatever. I went out with a million guys.
Editor's Comment: Why would someone brag about going out with a million guys?

No comments: