Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Heidi Montag And Boyfriend Postpone Marriage

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have cried a respite on their wedding, they have decided against creating their matrimony official. The reality television pair flew off to Mexico this past month to attach the knot secretly, and they were due to make their spousal relationship legal with a lawful ceremony at the Beverly Hills, Calif., courthouse. Only the couple copped out of the marriage at the eleventh hour, in footage shot for the smash television series. Pratt was observed revealing to his dating partner, "I only would like to give you the marriage of your aspirations that you've been discussing for 3 yrs. I will contend with it. It is worth it to be with you the remainder of my lifetime. We will do it in the manner you desire, I am regretful. I love you so a great deal." The footage was presented in a sequence of "The Hills," which broadcasted on Mon. nighttime.

No comments: