Thursday, January 1, 2009

Courtney Love Tells Off Animal Rights Activists

Courtney Love has faced up to animal rights militants head-on-fighting back her right to wear fur during a foul-spoken ranting on her World Wide Web blog. She thrashes leading crusade group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), whose members are campaigning a drive against celebrities who get dressed in animal furs. And she acknowledges she's a lover of pelt products - and does not care if she appalls other people by wearing them. The singer publishes on her official web log: "Yes, I am a pelt wearer. If it is a hundred years old I am into it. Sorry PETA. I have been really, really honorable for a really, really long time, and this shorttail weasel is ancient and shattered and looks like it belonged to a queen. "I acknowledge, Perhaps I will only gaze at it, only f**k off whenever I put it on, I recognize what I am doing."

No comments: