Monday, June 23, 2008

Megan Fox And Shia LeBeouf Make Out

Megan Fox the extremely hot brunette will be kissing in intimate settings with the Indiana Jones hunk Shia LeBeouf in the continuation to their hit movie Transformers. The actress has been going to script meetings for the forthcoming movie Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and has let slip one of the storylines, there will be an unfolding love story between their roles. She said: "As outstanding as the first film was, this is 10 times as outstanding, 10 times as more set parts, explosions, and acrobatic stunts. "Shia and I are romantic a slight bit; I don't know if anybody wants to see that." And the 21-year-old asserts she is working heavily to carry out director Michael Bay's orders, saying: "His primary remark to me is just to appear hot, so I try my best."

No comments: