Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cameron Diaz Taught Justin Timberlake About The Female?

diaz cameron Pop superstar Justin Timberlake is thankful for his ex-girlfriend Cameron Diaz for teaching him how we live in perspective. He admits that he is still baffled by the fairer sex, even though some of the world's most famous women, including Britney Spears and his current girlfriend Jessica Biel. But he credits' Charlie's Angels' beauty Diaz - who he split from in January 2007 after nearly four years together - for helping him to find out more about females. He told British magazine, "I know a few more things than I use to, but us men will never understand women. Ever! But just recently through the media, Justin Timberlake will never marry, says his good friend Trace Ayala. Although the SexyBack singer was in love with his girlfriend Jessica Biel, business partner Ayala insists Justin has no plans to settle down. When asked if Justin thought of marriage with Jessica, Ayala said: "I hope so. To be truthful, I do not see wedding bells in the future, but I hope so. I really do."

No comments: