Thursday, May 28, 2009

Taylor Swift Tries Not To Out Perform Contenders

Taylor Swift intentionally averts contending with competitor singer Miley Cyrus since she does not wish to destroy their friendly relationship. The adolescent stars both love chart success but are such tight friends Taylor declines to do combat with the Hannah Montana sensation. Swift states, "I have always bordered on this from the point where I do not contend with other girls. I do not contend with additional people in the business. I contend with myself. "Whenever I look at every additional girl in the show biz industry as a competitor, my life would be truly lonely. I would not have a few of the most coolheaded acquaintances that I am so happy I have progressed to know over the final couple of years, It is actually amazing to get to socialize with those girls and to call them friends."

No comments: